Thursday 4 February 2016

New Years Refresh

As part of my New Year Refresh Organization in January & February I also like to clean out my wallet and purse and along with that I was searching for an alternative to all of those plastic rewards cards that seem to fill up my wallet. 

As a Couponer of course I collect ALL types of rewards cards but the amount of clutter in the wallet was frustrating to say the least. I came across this awesome app called Stocard. Stocard let’s you scan and upload all of your rewards cards with pictures of the front and back of the card, so you should never need another reward card. The App is really easy to use and also shows you offers for the week based on your rewards cards. This is probably one of my favourite apps to use currently.


It was so liberating to cut up all of those cards and create the room in my wallet. I would love to hear your experience with this fantastic StoCardApp




No comments:

Post a Comment